The Focus

I like to have a focus. This blog needs a focus.


This blog is going to focus on software development in small to medium sized businesses. I’m not going to focus on any specific industry, as the principles discussed apply equally well regardless. My decision to focus on small to medium sized businesses is simple. It’s whilst working in these environments that I have gained my experience.


Although I’m not focusing on a specific industry it should be obvious that the information technology requirements of a business will differ greatly between industries. Where appropriate I’ll try to provide a clear context in my posts to help you judge their suitability to your own circumstance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All new developers should read this book

Requirements Change is not an excuse

The Beginning